The excursion for the 2nd International Conference on Concrete and Digital Fabrication (Digital Concrete 2020) will take place on the last day of the conference, Friday July 10th. The excursion shows some leading projects and printing facilities in the Netherlands in the field of 3D concrete printing. Current projects and locations for the excursion include:
- Gemert bridge: first 3D concrete printed bicycle bridge
- Nijmegen bridge: innovative 3D concrete printed bicycle bridge
- Milstone project: first commercial 3D concrete printed housing project
- 3D betonprintfabriek: printing facility of Weber Beamix and BAM
- TU/e 3DPC: research and printing facility of Eindhoven University of Technology
The excursion list is currently subject to change. The definitive program will be published soon. Transport and catering are included during the excursion.