Corona Virus

Updated 18.03.2020

At this moment, the developments are drastic and unpredictable. We consider it too early to make a final decision whether the conference can take place as planned. We are monitoring the situation closely and are exploring the options. Any decision on this will be in agreement with the policies of the Dutch national health authorities (RIVM) and TU/e policies.  We will keep you informed. In the meantime, we advise you not to make any travel plans or registrations until there is more
clarity on the situation. For the moment, our cancellation policy is unchanged (see registration page).